Residential and Commercial Property Development Courses in Sydney: Objectives & Benefits
What makes our property development training different?
Phillip Hoare, director and property development manager with a boutique Sydney based development management firm, will demonstrate key processes through recent and relevant case studies and include lectures and dialogue with an experienced:
- Environmental Scientist
- Development Finance Advisor
We partner with the leading names in the industry to bring you a superior curriculum that sets you up for a stellar career in the field.
Benefits of our Short Courses and Property Seminars
Our real estate training courses are strategically designed to allow you to access maximum learning outcomes. We have experience in both the educational sector and in property; therefore, we have constructed the ideal course for you.
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points available*
- Exclusive Real Estate Training Series limited to 4-8 persons
- Series by part time university lecturer with 23 years’ experience managing in excess of $450 million of projects in NSW, Australia
- Expert guest presenters
- Convenient location
- Outstanding value for money
- Network opportunities over refreshments
- Certificate of Seminar Programme completion
*Point entitlement available on completion as per the Property, Stock and Business Agents Act 2002
The Property Development Courses — Insights Series provides site owners, consultants and aspirant developers of residential and mixed-use projects a comprehensive review of the processes required to undertake projects through a series of lectures provided by expert professionals in the industry.
Key skill areas across all commercial and residential property development seminars
This course will equip property owners and prospective developers to assess in detail the various stages, opportunities and challenges from concept to completion including:
- Researching / analysis of key property market trends
- Sourcing / assessing / securing appropriate development sites,
- Undertaking pre-purchase due diligence
- Selecting / managing suitable professional consultants,
- Managing the design and development approvals process,
- Assessing the viability of the project
- Securing project funding
- Construction procurement options
- Project branding and marketing
- Managing sales and/or leasing process
Each learning outcome parallels with key industry tasks so, no matter what career you are tracking for, our courses in property development will set you up for success.
Contact us in Sydney for more information
We are here to help you make the right decision. Contact our real estate courses advisors for more information – we will answer any questions you may have.
Upcoming programme – Book Now
- Introductory Seminar - 6th February 2018 – Exploiting the Opportunities & Benefits inherent to Property Development
- Main Course Series – Register now for the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT! – 20th February 2018 – 10th April 2018 – Property Development Insights Course Series
Can't Make Our Lectures In Person?
We offer the entire course online for those who can't make our lectures in person.
Organisation Group Seminars Available On Request
For groups of 3 - 6 persons, we offer bespoke group seminars for organisations to enhance their property and development skill sets.
These are intensive courses packed into 3 days. Enquire now through our contact form, email, or feel free to give us a call!
Who is this for?
Aspirant property developers
You have been considering property development for a while, however need some detailed direction as how to maximise the returns and minimise your risks. You require general guidance as how to identify the best site within demographic and market trends, undertake due diligence prior to purchase, negotiation strategies to ensure the best price and terms, select and manage the right consultant team, optimise the project design to meet market demand, expedite approvals and funding, secure pre-sales / pre-lease; and appoint the best project builder. You wish to hear from experienced professionals and specialised consultants as to their experience and learn from case studies.
Click here to register now
Development site owners
You own or control a residential / mixed use / commercial development site and some detailed direction as how to maximise the returns and minimise your risks. You require general guidance as how to identify the best concept within demographic and market trends, perhaps negotiate and secure the adjacent site, select and manage the right consultant team, optimise the project design to meet market demand, expedite approvals and funding, secure pre-sales / pre-lease; and appoint the best project builder. You wish to hear from experienced professionals and specialised consultants as to their experience and learn from case studies.
Click here to register now
Consultants to the property development industry
You are an agent, architect, builder, finance broker, lawyer etc. wish to increase your sales and fees through a comprehensive understanding of the development process which will allow you to add value to your clients, projects and increase your fee write. You wish to hear from experienced professionals and specialised consultants as to their experience and learn from case studies.
Click here to register now